Saturday 18 July 2015

It seems that blogging is contagious and I think I've caught it. Although, I've never been one who's really enjoyed writing, my sleepless nights and whirling mind have resulted in my first attempt to create a blog all my own.

Now, wouldn't it be great if this really became something for me!? Not only do I desperately need a new hobby, an outlet, but if I could actually turn this into something lucrative and fun, I will be one happy camper, and let me tell you, it's been a long time coming.

After years and years of customer service work and plenty of not-so-pleasant experiences, not to say it's a bad job, just one that I don't think people should stay in for a lifetime.  Needless to say, I would be delighted (to say the least), if this actually REALLY turned into something for me.

I have so many interests, from travel, to health (including nutrition, recipes, supplements, cardio/weight lifting, yoga, meditation) as well as a hefty passion for all things fashion and beauty!!  Not to mention my love of all the wonderful DIY projects I find here on the wonderful world of the interwebs. I love sharing all this information with others, the back and forth flow of information never ends and I love it!

I'm beginning this journey on a total insomniac night (despite all my efforts, the sandman isn't visiting tonight), so here goes nothing and hoping it becomes something! And hopefully, one day I'll look back at the beginning of this journey and know that at least I finally found one reason for my suffering.

Here's to the good times to come!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment